Information We Collect
We only collect necessary personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personal information. The types of information we collect include:
- PII such as name, email address (when you create an account), and billing information (for premium subscriptions)
- Non-personal information such as usage statistics and analytics data collected through Google Analytics
Use of Your Data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide services you request, such as maintaining your calendar and sending notifications
- Improve our services, by analyzing aggregated non-personal data to enhance user experience
- Manage your premium subscription and billing
- Communicate with you about service updates, events, and promotions
- Respond to your inquiries and provide support
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process your personal data based on the following justifications: – The necessity to perform contract obligations with you – Compliance with legal obligations, like VAT invoicing – Our legitimate interests, including improving our services, communicating with users, and preventing fraud
You have the right to access, modify, delete, and obtain a copy of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the information provided at the end of this policy. Note that some data may be exempt from deletion due to legal requirements or our legitimate interests.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling activities. We will assess your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Data Retention and Security
We retain your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy and comply with legal requirements. When your personal data is no longer needed, we will securely delete, anonymize, or restrict access to it.
We take every reasonable precaution to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We employ technical and organizational measures consistent with industry standards, and regularlymonitor and evaluate the effectiveness of these measures.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We may engage reputable third-party service providers to perform certain business functions on our behalf. These trusted partners will have access to your personal data only to the extent necessary to perform their services and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
Compliance with GDPR and CCPA
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or California, you may have additional rights under these regulations. If any conflict arises with these regulations, the GDPR and CCPA provisions will prevail where applicable.
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 1234 Privacy Lane, Anytown, Country